Win Wine for a Year with Balance Wines
Competition T’s & C’s
1. The competition is open to all residents of South Africa who are aged 18 years or older.
2. The Promoter is Overhex Wines International (Pty) Ltd, herein after referred to as “the Promoter”.
3. Excluded from entering this competition are employees, directors, members, consultants and partners of the advertising agency or agents of the Promoter, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family, business partners or associates.
4. There is one grand prize that can be won: this comprises of 104 bottles of the Balance Classic range wines (30 bottles of Balance Semi-sweet Rose, Balance 34 bottles of Sauvignon blanc and 40 bottles of Balance Cabernet/ Merlot).
5. The competition runs from 9am on Wednesday, 10 April 2019 to 5pm on Friday, 31 May 2019.
6. To enter participants must:
a. Visit balance.wine
b. Sign-up to our newsletter
c. Play the Balance Game & complete stage 1
7.Users may enter the competition as many times as they like.
8. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for its cash value.
9. One Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected, using an automated system, and telephonically notified on or before Wednesday, the 5th of June 2019.
10. The Winner will need to provide proof of identity in order to redeem the prize.
11. The Winner needs to supply their day time delivery address.
12. The Winner will be announced on the Balance Wines social media platforms.
13. The Promoter will make every reasonable attempt to contact the Winner. Should we be unable to contact the Winner we reserve the right to draw a new Winner.
14. By entering the competition and/or accepting the prize, the Winner hereby indemnifies, releases and holds harmless Balance wines and the Promoter and other, from and against any actions, claims, liability for injury, loss, damage of any kind resulting from the competition and/or prize.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion and/or prize for whatever reason they see fit.
17. By entering this competition, you agree to give the Promoter and its group of companies permission to keep all material and information submitted as part of your entry, on electronic or hard copy databases and filing systems for the purpose of the above mentioned competition and by entering this competition, you agree to the Promoter transferring your data to our promotional partners to enable the awarding of the winning prize.
18. The Promoter will use the names, photographs, and entries submitted by the relevant competition Winner, for the purposes of unpaid publicity relating to the promotion, by the Promoter.
19. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
20. Delivery costs will be for the Promoter’s account to main centres only. Outlying areas may incur a surcharge.